Marketing: the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising
The first mistake most companies and individuals make is… “We can do our own marketing, how hard can it be?“
When it comes to marketing, its not just about making adverts, building email lists and sharing on social media; its more psychology than art.
Our team of marketing experts are dedicated to designing a bespoke service for your company and ensuring you are portrayed in the most positive and productive way.
Following these steps ,we give your company the best chances of success.
- Retaining Customers: Ensuring you keep your customers, cementing repeat business
- Customer Satisfaction: A happy customer will share their experiences with friends, family etc
- Employee Motivation: Does your company properly equip and motivate employees to succeed?
- Retaining Employees: Is your brand one that employees are proud of?
- B2B Specific Aiming: Marketing to businesses with same approach as to consumers is non-productive
- B2C Specific Aiming: As with B2B but the other way around
- Brand Consistency: You need your brand to be consistent throughout your marketing/ advertising
- Demographic: Is your marketing aimed at the right demographic?
Social Media Gurus
Rule one: The amount of likes or followers is irrelevant if they don’t engage with your content
Absolutely true… we would rather you have 5 followers that share and interact than 2000 people that don’t even read your posts. Quality over quantity is always paramount.
Do you have time to concentrate on your social media accounts? Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Snapchat? (yes Snapchat). Wouldn’t it be nice to have a group of experts to take care of it all for you? We recently welcomed five new social media experts, dedicated to your social media presence and improving the quality of your followers, as well as:
- Setting up your social media accounts
- Branding consistency across the board
- Content creation
- Posting and sharing
- Demographic tailoring
- Managing accounts across all platforms
- WE DO NOT PURCHASE LIKES OR FOLLOWERS
Email: email@example.com to discuss your social media requirements
Tips for getting the most out of social media are available here